Monday, June 30, 2008
Staff Meeting
Every Monday afternoon we have a staff meeting at the gym. And every week, no one translates any of the meeting for me so really I just to my best to sit still (no an easy task for me) and pretend I am paying attention. The meeting always ends with one person leading everyone else with three short phrases and then three hazzahs. The rest of the staff is always trying to get me to lead this part of the meeting but I have always said no because I am not sure what I am suppose to be saying. So I made the masters that are training in the afternoon teach me all three phrases so I could actually be a part of the meeting this week. It is very nice that the staff want me to be included all the time so it is fun being able to do something that I know they will all enjoy. The three phrases roughly translate to best service, customer satisfaction, and achieve your goals. It did ok saying all three phrases but I am pretty sure that I had very bad pronunciation. The masters taught me how to say all the phrases correctly but I got a little bit nervous so I rushed through them faster than I needed to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment