Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trip in November

So I have been talking to a couple of my bosses about where I want to go in November. My second set of 90 days in Korea is over November 1st so I have to leave the country again. Last time I got a day in Fukuoka, Japan. Some of the masters seem to think I should go to China this time. Others tell me that I should go back to Japan again. I might get to spend more than one day this time. Feel free to send me any suggestions.

3 comments:

Beccy said...

If you go to China, you could visit my sister! How fun that you get to do some traveling while you are there.

Anonymous said...

China totally! Sweet communistic country that will play a huge part in the end times. nice. anyways, i don't think we are there yet, so you might as well get that little cool stamp on your passport. maybe fly over and meet a few aussies instead. -bobert

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought that someone said New Zealand would be good. Didn't like that one???? Anyway, Linda and Mom think this would be good. Love ya.