Here are some pictures from the last low belt testing we had in MN.
I meant to get them all added to my blog a while ago. As the next low belt test is now less than two weeks away, I figured I should finally get around to adding all the old pictures. The first one is Area Master Lee from the North side of Chicago, Master Maurice, Instructor Cathy, Tianna (one of my students), and myself.
The other two photos are just me holding boards and being a sparring partner for the Hapkido students.
I meant to get them all added to my blog a while ago. As the next low belt test is now less than two weeks away, I figured I should finally get around to adding all the old pictures. The first one is Area Master Lee from the North side of Chicago, Master Maurice, Instructor Cathy, Tianna (one of my students), and myself.
The other two photos are just me holding boards and being a sparring partner for the Hapkido students.
No comments:
Post a Comment