So this Sunday, after church, some of my friends asked/forced me to go to Everland. People in Korea call Everland a "Korean Disneyland." It wasn't exactly in my plans for the day but I went along since I figured it wasn't something I would do alone. Anyway, it was great to get away from anything work related and just play for an afternoon. We went on a ride called T Express. It has the world's steepest drop on a wooden rollercoaster--very fun. It is also the highest, fastest, and biggest wooden rollercoaster in Korea.
We had to wait in line a long time for the rollercoaster but it was totally worth it. And we played a silly game involving post-its on the forehead. And yes, we all wore the pink post-its on our foreheads despite all the strangers staring at us. 
We also watched a parade, watched the fireworks at closing time, rode a few other rides, and ate chinese food for dinner. All-in-all it was a very fun, relaxing day that I really needed.
4 comments:
I am so glad that you had a day of fun with friends. Love ya. Mom
so glad you went and had such a great time!!!! love you. i love the mix of nationalities - so great. btw - we borrowed 4 of your movies while we were in MN. The boys watched Cinderella for the first time this week and loved it. Seth was very afraid of Lucifer for the first part of the movie, though. :o)!
Hi Steph - So glad to see you having some fun! Aunt Linda
Finally got a chance to catch up on your blog and am so glad that you guys did so much fun stuff for Halloween. Andrew, Amy and I went over to my in-laws and sat on the steps with chili, cornbread, and hot apple cider and watched the costumed folk trek by - over 700 of them!! It was a good time.
That wooden roller coaster looks like a lot of fun and your hair looks crazy cute in these pictures. - Su
Post a Comment