Friday, February 4, 2011

awesome vacation

I just had a great vacation with my university roommates.  I flew into O'Hare last Saturday and spent the night in the Chicago at Katie's apartment.  Sunday morning, we drove to Su's in-laws cabin in WI and we spent a great 4 days in the middle of no where.  In the mean time, Chicago got 20 inches of snow so I was really glad that we stayed out of the city.

I flew out Thursday morning from O'Hare with no delays and made it back to my apartment Friday night at 11pm.  After sleeping nearly 12 hours, I am up again and ready to get some things done today.  Thankfully, I have today and tomorrow to get my body back on to Korean time--might need it. 

I will try to get some pictures from the trip posted soon.

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Yay! I am so glad you had a great vacation and didn't get sidetracked by the snow. Your folks got here tonight and my boys are sooooooo happy to see them! Wish you were here, too, cause I miss you. Love from NE!