We have construction at work this week. We are doing some remodelling of my floor of the building. The original plan was to have TKD classes in another room of the club for the next 3 days, but after seeing just how much of a mess our floor of the building is (the students would have to come to our floor and then take the stairs) our CEO decided that we could cancel class for the next 3 days. So I worked only a 1/2 day today, I have tomorrow off, and I have a short day on Wednesday. \(0.0)/
So this is what the desk area looked like today when we had to call 125 students to tell them that class was cancelled. That's the only free space on our floor of the building.
And this is what the dojang and hallway looked like this afternoon. I will take some more pictures Wednesday to show the completed project.
No comments:
Post a Comment