Monday, July 23, 2012

short update

I have been working to enjoy my last few weeks here.  I have  spent a lot of time with friends.  I have been initiated into the league of legends group...my friends taught me how to play and it has led to some very fun late nights although I am not any good at playing.  I have baked anything and everything I can think of: chocolate cookies, banana muffins, caramel brownies, peanut butter cookies, carrot cake, etc.  I watched IMAX Batman this past weekend.  I have read way too many books (was reading about a book a day for a week or 2...I read 11 books in 14 days).  I made a trip to immigration...spent 3 1/2 hours of travel time to spent 2 minutes with the immigration official.  I have been going to Korean class...but I may have chosen to sleep in a few mornings rather than going to class.^^ I visited the Trick Eye museum in Seoul with some friends. 
Coming up, I have a short mission trip with my church on the 31st and 1st.   I am counseling for the kids camp from the 3rd thru the 5th with the church kids.  May try to go on a tour of the DMZ.  I have a just a few things left on my to do list and to buy list. 

I am having a hard time believing that I have less than four weeks left here.  The past three weeks have gone by so quickly.

No comments: