Monday, July 21, 2008

Stretching Class

I took a Stretching Class last night after teaching. It was a lot of fun. But I had to laugh as there were a couple of stretches that I just could not do very well. There were a couple of times that everyone in class was suppose to keep their arms straight and level. With my scoliosis, that is sometimes very difficult for me. The personal trainer teaching the class was trying with his best to make sure I was doing the stretches properly but after a few times trying of to correct me, he left me alone. I am getting better at listening to Korean and understanding what I am suppose to do. With the Korean I do know, the English Chris knows, and a little bit of guessing I was able to make it thru the class. It was pretty fun but I could tell that Chris was nervous trying to teach me. He did a great job of using the English he knows.

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Wish I could take a stretching class with you. That sounds fun! Been missing our late night walks to the lake like we did last summer. Not the same around here with you gone. Love you.