Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I am still the same
I know everyone knows that I am usually a little bit clumsy...ok really clumsy. I have been trying to explain the word clumsy to all the masters here, but they did not understand right away. They are finally beginning to see just what it means to be clumsy. The doors here in Korea usually push and pull. So the other day I pushed open a door and started to walk through only there was a door stopper I did not see and I walked right into the door rather hard. Then, yesterday, I got a reminder that TKD shoes with no traction and wet floors do not mix. I totally wiped out. Everyone was rather shocked, especially when I just stood up, brushed myself off, and kept walking as if nothing unusual had happened. So no matter where I am, I am still me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ee, hee. Hooray, Steph! It just means they get to see your true self... can't hide it for long! Katie
Post a Comment