Monday, August 25, 2008

Update

I know that I have not been very good at keeping my blog updated in the last few weeks. My schedule was a little busier than normal. But I should be back to my normal schedule and be able to keep you all updated a little more frequently. I just put three or four new posts up today for you all to read. I hope you enjoy.

So, my (unofficial) plans. It looks like I will be staying in Korea until the end of January or the beginning of February. Then it will be back to the states for six to nine months (depending on how long the next instructor wants to stay) and then a second trip to Korea for six months. But nothing is set in stone. I still have to set some final plans with the masters here and in the US. Plus, my schedule is a little dependent on the next instructor even though they don't know who that is going to be yet.

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Thanks for the updates! Love seeing pieces of your experience. Headed up to MN today. Big rainstorm going on - supposed to rain the whole way. :o)! State fair and cabin here we come.