After a whirlwind three and a half days home, I am back in Korea again. The jetlag is starting to go away and I should be adjusted back to Korean time by Monday. On my flight from Minneapolis to Tokyo, Japan I got bumped up to business class. I was originally seated next to a man who was traveling with his daughter but they were not seated together. When they asked if I would change seats, I thought no big deal. I didn't realize right away that they were moving me up into business class. It was the most comfortable thing in the world. Fourteen hours on a plane is a lot more comfortable when you can tilt your seat back until it is almost flat, have three course meals instead of the single tray of food they offer in economy, and choose from 30 movies to watch on your own personal tv screen. It made the traveling much easier especially since sitting still is not the easiest thing for me and having to handle two 14 hour flights in less than a week was a stretch.
All in all, I traveled for 22 hours straight from when I left Minneapolis to when I got back to my apartment in Bundang, Korea. With the time zone changes I traveled from 1pm on Wednesday until 11pm on Thursday.
1 comment:
Yay for business class. I must say, that sounds as delightful as a 14 hour flight can get. Hope they didn't serve you soup on the plane!
-su
Post a Comment