For my daddy: he had a Kawasaki 650 or something like that. I was going to take a picture of his bike but I forgot. Sorry.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Motorcycle ride!
I went for a ride with my co-worker on his motorcycle this weekend. It was SO MUCH FUN! I think I could really like having a motorcycle. Maybe I will have to think about buying one in the future. Chan took me on an hour long ride to a part of Seoul I have never been to. It was great. We went to a large park in the mountains with an art museum most of the way up the mountain and wandered around in the art museum before headed home. We were both a little bummed by how much traffic there was since it meant we could go as fast, but we both had a really fun time. Chan let me wear his extra jacket and and helmet for the afternoon. 
For my daddy: he had a Kawasaki 650 or something like that. I was going to take a picture of his bike but I forgot. Sorry.
For my daddy: he had a Kawasaki 650 or something like that. I was going to take a picture of his bike but I forgot. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm guessing "Cafe Racer" not a Street or Road bike. Meaning you sat in a crouch position, or at least the driver did. Chan looks like a Cafe Racer. I think the term started in Europe, were they would race from cafe to cafe. Dad
Post a Comment