Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Camping

I had a great weekend. I went "camping" (as the masters called it) with most of the masters I teach English to and their families. We kept very busy. We had a water gun fight, played in the water, barbecued, had a fight with BB guns (which sting by the way) and mostly just had fun. While we were playing in the water, one of the masters decided to have a contest to see who could stay in the cold water the longest. I just thought it was funny because I have been swimming in much colder water before. So they were all complaining about how cold it was and I just sat back and enjoyed listening to them. The contest ended in a draw really since all the masters wanted out of the water. I tried to explain later about swimming in cold lakes in MN.


Here are some fun photos from the weekend. The lodge we stayed at was in the mountains. I always enjoy getting a chance to be in the mountains. It's very different from home.It was a couple of hours away from Bundang. This is Master Yoo and his family. His daughters were really shy around me until we were teammates in a BB gun fight.This is Masters S Kim, D Kim and Maeng. I really didn't do the best job of taking pictures so I will try to get some from the masters. But I did take a little bit of video of Masters S Kim, D Kim and Maeng playing with the BB guns.




No comments: