Saturday, July 3, 2010

busy month planned

I have a lot of things I am going to try to get done this month. Hopefully I can fit everything in. Unfortunately, doing something fun for the 4th isn't in my plans since it is not a holiday here.

--class at Kukkiwon (the World Taekwondo Headquarters) from July 19-23
--low belt testing for my students July 24th
--trip to Jindo Island with my friends at church July 28-30
--helping to organize a children's retreat for the Sunday School kids at church July 31-Aug 1
--preparing for and teaching 3 times as much English as last month
--planning a game day for the US TMA students visiting Korea July 9

I think I will be busy every weekend for the whole month but it should be fun. Might have to drink a ton of mountain dew though.

1 comment:

Beccy said...

WOW! That is a LOT of stuff going on! Love you.