Thursday, March 31, 2011

Korean class update #1

So its been one month of Korean class already so I thought I should take some time to fill you in on some of what I learned. 
  • I can now conjugate verbs in present tense, past tense, and future tense...although only very slowly!
  • I now know at least 50 vocab words that have nothing to do with Taekwondo.  Its pretty amazing how many basic words I missed while I was busy learning how to say kick, block, and punch.^^
  • I can ask basic questions, SIMPLE questions.
  • I can now put together really simple sentences along the lines of "I eat ramen" and "I went to the store".  Nothing too complex or with too many objects or prepositions.
  • My listening is getting a lot better as my vocab increases.
Yay me.  I am a dork who loves to study so I am really enjoying my class.  I even enjoy doing my homework for class.

No comments: