Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Korean class

So after more than 2 years in Korea...and numerous people telling me that I need to speak more Korean...and a couple of attempts to teach myself...

I started taking Korean classes yesterday.  I have class twice a week in the mornings before work.  I even have homework from my first class.  So hopefully, my Korean will start to get better soon. 

The joke at work is that I need to answer the phone.  Actually, answering the phone is no problem--just 2 short phrases to learn--its everything after the initial answer of "Hello, Bally Taekwondo" that is the problem.  I learned the phrase "please wait a minute" but some of the parents start talking too quickly.  So that is the goal--able to have a short phone conversation with one of the parents when they call.  So wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your classes go well!
-Su