Due to some changes at work, I have been working a lot of hours recently. So please be patient with me if it takes me a while to reply to any emails you write to me.
Here's a quick update. I am flying home to the states on August 10th. I have a crazy long layover in Chicago so any Chicago friends are welcome to join me for lunch or dinner (I will be in Chicago for about 10 hours). Then it is home to MN. Before I leave Korea, I will probably be really busy with work--working some extra hours and trying to get things ready for whoever my replacement is going to be over here.
I'll have my US cell phone again while I am home so feel free to give me a call starting August 10th.
1 comment:
Thanks for the info. Pray for Gavin on the 10th as he has a procedure they have to put him under for. His tummy is really bothering him. Love you!
Post a Comment