- I already miss my Korean class and it only finished a week ago.
- I give up trying to go bungee jumping. Couldn't jump again this weekend so I am done trying.
- 8 days of work until I go home.
- It feels like my stuff have multipled in the last 2 years. May ship some of it home since I don't think it will all fit in the suitcases.
- There's been some crazy flash flooding rain the last couple of days...now that rainy season is officially over. The rains are expected to continue this week. It is the kind of rain where having an umbrella really doesn't help
- I've been trying not to buy too much food since I am going home soon. Now I have the most random food left. Going to have to work hard and be creative to try making some meals out of it.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am looking forward to seeing you at O'Hare!
-Su
Post a Comment