Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fun student pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures from two weekends ago.  We take all the students' pictures to go with their black belt certificates.  Some of my favorite pictures are the ones that will not end up being for their certificate...but I think that is why I like them so much.
Diana, my quiet and shy student...at least if you force to speak in English.^^

 I like this one because June is never this serious during class time.  He always has a huge smile on his face...
 ...or a smirk

 Mikey

Sam, my student who pretends not to even hear my on the weekends at church.  His parents attend the same English service at my church.


 Tony


 Cyria
 common cute Korean pose #1
 cute pose #2
Andy, always this serious during class...but as soon as class finishes, he is all smiles.  He is really fun to teach because his English is not very good so he often misunderstands what I want him to do...and what he thinks I want him to do is often really fun.

 Eddie

 Leo, my student who decided soccer is more fun than taekwondo.  What can you do?
Rachel, another shy, quiet student...until she laughs.

No comments: