Friday, August 6, 2010

toe update #2...

Here is the update on my toe. I went to the doctor this morning to get my toe checked for what I hoped was the last time but...he said my toe was not healing right so he gave me a shot, cut off 1/4 of my toe nail 'cuz it was growing into the wound, and then cleaned up my wound with some scissors and cleaners. Said to be careful for the next week, not to get it wet (going to a water park next week), and not to walk (you all know that's not going to happen). And then wrapped it yet again so that none of my shoes fit. :) But it is looking better and the local ansthetics haven't worn off yet so I'm feeling pretty good.
So the new plan for the day is to find a pair of shoes that I can actually wear for the coming week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one big toe!!!

Mom