my toe is all better...okay almost all better. It is still a little sore where I should have a toe nail but it is healing very nicely. Other than kicking targets, I can do just about everything again. And I can fit into all my shoes again.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Glad your toe is better. Once upon a time you gave me some footie socks from Old Navy. I liked them very much and wore them often. I still wear them and they are only just starting to get holes in them now...thought you should know...I really like them, so thanks again! -Su
1 comment:
Glad your toe is better. Once upon a time you gave me some footie socks from Old Navy. I liked them very much and wore them often. I still wear them and they are only just starting to get holes in them now...thought you should know...I really like them, so thanks again!
-Su
Post a Comment